THE HASSLE-FREE & MOST FLEXIBLE STEREO PLUG-IN
Seize control over your stereo imaging with this one-stop stereo plug-in. Keep your sounds three-dimensional and dynamic by using STEREOLAB to morph your mono signal into a full-range stereo sound, or shrink your wide field into a coherent, single mono mix. With left/right independent panning, mid-side gain, left and right delays to create interaural time differences. STEREOLAB truly is an all-in-one stereo-mono plug-in that is a must-have on every FX chain.
WATCH THE TRAILER
STEREOLAB brings together all stereo effects into one place. And with very simple controls, STEREOLAB makes it easy to carve out the right audio position for your tracks with surgical precision.
YOUR CHOICE FOR ALL YOUR STEREO NEEDS!
Listen how STEREOLAB can be the quick fix to literally all your stereo needs. From precise placement to ultra-wide fields, sound rotation to narrowing, and more. Including bass bypassing and mono compatibility tools – features often left out of other stereo plug-ins.
4 DIFFERENT MODULES – EXTENSIVE POSSIBILITIES
STEREOLAB comes with four main stereophonic modules and combines them into one, with a completely customizable order.
Through algorithmic magic, it creates a side signal from any source, by leaving the mid signal unaltered.
Mid/Side allows you to gain more control over either the mid or side elements of the stereo field. Extremely helpful to add a sense of movement.
Gives you full control over panning and balance as well as IDT (Interarual Time Delay) options.
Helps you tame the width in a signal. With an optional band splitter, it can be used to selectively control low frequency width.
CONTROL THE OUTPUT
At the end of the effects chain, we’ve added a vectorscope so that you have clear, visual feedback on what’s happening to your sound.
STEREOLAB At A Glance
- Left/Right independent panning
- M/S adjustment and rotation
- Precision delays for interaural time differences
- Increase the width to insane proportions
- Control lower frequency width independently
- Ensure full mono compatibility
- Drums – Create wider, more spacious sounding drums that surround the listener.
- Synths – Create huge, wide sounding synths with intricate stereo layers.
- Sound effects – Use panning and gain to precisely place sounds and create movement and space.
- Vocals – Design interesting vocal effects like flanging and phasing.
- Ambient sounds – Manipulate the stereo image of recordings to give a sense of depth.
- Basically all stereo use cases you can imagine!
- Format: Software Plugin (VST 3, AU, AAX) for Windows & Mac
- Required Hard Disk Space: 96 MB
- Available As: Download
VST® is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, registered in Europe and other countries.
|Windows:||Windows 8 (64-bit), 8 GB Ram, Intel® Core™ i5 or similar|
|Mac:||macOS 10.13 (64-bit), 8 GB RAM, Apple Silicon or Intel® Core™ i5|
Download License Agreement
Available licensing options:
Machine License activation and USB Dongle
Please note: This plug-in requires an audio host software. It does not work as a standalone application.
It works with the most common audio host software apps that support VST 3, AU or AAX plug ins:
|Logic Pro||Pro Tools (11+)||Cubase|