THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE 3 is the brand-new version of our flagship "The Orchestra" product family, combining the powerful orchestration features that have made THE ORCHESTRA renowned in the world of composition with new articulations and the most powerful new features ever. It has never been easier to compose more individually, more freely and faster.
Containing all three THE ORCHESTRA expansions, this third release is brimming with exciting possibility and power. Included are HORNS OF HELL, with its diabolic “evil brass” section, STRINGS OF WINTER, with a 41-piece string orchestra that captures the untamed spirit of nature, and WOODS OF THE WILD which re-invigorates the woodwinds to capture all that is evocative in their breath.
On top of these expansions comes the all-in-one package of the base orchestra, a top-quality-recorded 80-piece orchestra with a massive array of articulations and a groundbreaking ensemble engine that has been rebuilt and expanded upon. Never has it been easier to convert your ideas into music.
Immediately playable. Completely customizable. Surprisingly simple.
THE BIGGEST UPGRADE EVER
MORE CUSTOMIZABLE • MORE INDIVIDUAL • MORE POWERFUL
The Easiest Way To Compose Orchestral Music
WATCH THE TRAILER
THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE 3 - DEMOS
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT THE ORCHESTRA
- Best Service/Sonuscore hit a home run with this. An almost absurd amount of high quality content! For what it is, TOC does not have any “weak spots”. Given the improved instruments artics, if you needed one, laptop-friendly tool to quickly create compelling scores, TOC would be very hard to beat, especially at this price. Loving the MIDI export! - Satisfied Customer
- I am a huge fan of Sonuscore libraries; not only do they sound great, but they also have one of the best workflows on the market.
- The Orchestra is an all-in-one epic orchestra encapsulating the same easy one-finger workflow from their other titles, making this perfect for those wanting to get up and running quickly with some rather convincing sounding pre-scripted arrangements.
- The new MIDI-Export feature is excellent. (...) It’s a very clever feature that is perfect for songwriting. You can put together some rough ideas in your DAW using a piano or whatever your preferred instrument is, then feed that into the Orchestra for a fleshed-out orchestra arrangement.
- The sound of the full tutti orchestra performing a slow riser is amazing and quite scary sounding – perfect for spooking the neighbours!
- I really cannot find any serious faults with The Orchestra Complete. The additional benefits this new edition brings to the table enhance the flexibility of the original in a number of important ways to make the upgrade almost required buying.
- I commented on the original Orchestra review on how quick and easy scoring with the library was, and nothing has changed. This is by far the best tool to have open when brainstorming ideas. I love the multi patches for instant gratification, and the individual instruments are now even better sounding than before.
- The data footprint of these libraries is tiny, making for incredibly fast loading. Even the large multis on our test system all loaded within 5-10 seconds, tops.
- The oboe, in particular, is wonderful sounding, even with its minimal dynamic control.
- This, however, does make the library feel to me quite big. Bringing a bazooka to a knife fight comes to mind. It’s a real bull to wrangle for anything subtle, but let it loose and it will quite happily destroy the china shop.
INCLUDED: WOODS OF THE WILD
Focusing on a complete and extended woodwind section with impressive articulations like triple tongues and rips and trills, WOODS OF THE WILD adds an element of mystery and emotion that only woodwinds can provide. The expansion also includes mallets and other wooden drums and percussion.
INCLUDED: HORNS OF HELL
THE HORNS OF HELL pack a powerful horn section into THE ORCHESTRA dynamic. With 65 expressive brass articulations, 120 incredible and powerful presets and a full, a massive organ library, and our profoundly diabolic Evil Brass, it is truly made to be felt.
INCLUDED: STRINGS OF WINTER
Performed by the 41-piece European String Orchestra, STRINGS OF WINTER features the wonderful and unique Mongolian State Morin Khuur Ensemble and brings an aesthetic and poetic touch that includes over 60 unique articulations spread over 7 different instruments.
In THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE 3, you can now create your own individual musical patterns in addition to the standard options. These sequences can be edited individually, giving you the freedom to create more detailed compositions.
Pure Performance Legato
We are proud to introduce a completely redesigned performance legato engine. This allows you to play both fast true legato and staccato runs without any problems, as the engine can distinguish between both articulations without the need for keyswitches.
Main Page: Voicing Selection
The Ensemble NKI was updated with a new and improved Voicings selection. You can assign which instrument plays which note of the chord to allow for more realistic ensemble sounds. Or you can choose from our new 90+ pre-arranged Voicings. The Ensemble Engine is just like having a real-life orchestrator working for you.
Additional presets and multi-instruments
Explore the presets to take the best advantage of THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE 3 and understand how the Voicings (208 presets), Rhythms (239 presets), and Animated Orchestra presets (223 presets) create complex, intertwining passages with the 5-part arranging engine. THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE 3 also comes with updated Voicings that include and combine the expansion libraries together in expressive new ways.
All New Preset Browser
Introduced in THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE 2 was the new Preset Browser. Explore the massive selection of presets with intuitive filters and categories. Finding the right preset for your mood or preferred style in an orchestra VST has never been easier.
By popular demand, we created a MIDI-Export feature for THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE and have carried it over to the latest edition. Patterns and arrangements generated by the Ensemble Engine can be exported onto separate MIDI tracks, opening up endless possibilities in your creations.
More requested features
We also revisited the original Ensemble Engine, implementing smaller but highly-requested features like a switchable and wider GUI and more MIDI controller assignment options.
THE CORE – THE ENSEMBLE ENGINE
Create pulsating rhythms and inspiring full arrangements with simple chords and without using any pre-recorded phrases. At the heart of THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE 3 is the Ensemble Engine, which allows this inspiring dance of instruments and rhythms to unfold before your very eyes with only the press of a chord.
- 3 independent arpeggiators and 2 velocity envelopes can be assigned to create vivid and powerful orchestral voicings
- Create and customize your own patterns through the sequencer designer.
- Load up to 5 different instruments in independent slots and play them together.
- Every slot can be assigned to one of five different modules.
- Assign percussion to the arpeggiator to create pulsating rhythms.
- Improved Voicings selection. Assign which instrument plays which note of the chord to allow for more realistic ensemble sounds. Or you can choose from our 90+ pre-arranged Voicings.
Orchestral Voicings include various playable arrangements of instruments that create the fullest and richest orchestral sound.
Orchestral Rhythms presets bring you cinematic and expressive rhythms that take full advantage of the Ensemble Engine.
Making full use of all the possibilities of the Ensemble Engine, the Animated Orchestra presets are for the most complex and magical musical ideas.
EXPORT YOUR CUSTOM PERFORMANCE
Drag and drop MIDI to your DAW. Once you have been inspired by a preset or have created your own complex arrangement, drag and drop your passage right from the Kontakt orchestra nki to your DAW. Unleash the power of the Customizer Engine onto your personal template, change notes, combine different patterns, and make them your own.
TAKE FULL CONTROL OVER THE ENSEMBLE
Work quickly and intuitively with our straightforward user interface.
On the Engine page you can access all individual controls for each of the five instrument modules. Short notes can be arranged with the arpeggiators and our sequence designer, while sustained notes can be shaped with the velocity envelope. Create the orchestral voicings as you need them and let the magic happen.
The arpeggiator creates fascinating melodic patterns to give your project a rich and lively orchestral feeling. Change the pattern of the arpeggiator with the rhythm stepper. If needed, you can modify almost every parameter to stay in full control of your orchestral voicing.
The Sequence Designer is included in the arpeggiator. This allows you to create in detail your own musical passages. Instead of following the specific styles of preset arpeggios, create your own and make it as complex as you’d like.
Shape your sustain sounds with the Velocity Envelope, adding to your sound a recurring dynamic movement from a sustained note. The centerpiece is the envelope shape, which can be drawn freely.
PLAY OVER 280 INSTRUMENTS / ARTICULATIONS FREELY
Create full and detailed orchestrations from scratch. Play your ideas and your melodies freely with countless single instruments. Included are all standard sections and articulations from a symphonic orchestra, including percussion as well as tonal percussion (Marimbaphone, Vibraphone, Xylophone and Glockenspiel) and as a bonus: choir, piano, cembalo, celesta and a massive church organ.
PURE PERFORMANCE LEGATO
With our Pure Performance Legato technology, you can play both fast true legato and staccato runs without any problems, as the engine can distinguish between both articulations without the need for keyswitches. Special attention was paid to the integration of the true legato transitions, fitting each of the more than 400 transitions per instrument independently into the intervals in a way that allows for a very smooth and playable legato.
There are full playable orchestral multis for single articulations that work perfectly for quick sketching and layering.
Orchestral Rhythm and Animated Orchestra Multis combine multiple instances of the Ensemble Engine to create even more complex patterns.
THE SAMPLES: ROUGH, UNPOLISHED AND HUMAN
THE ORCHESTRA was recorded and processed with the intention to sound a bit rougher
and more “honest” than the common Hollywood-sounding orchestra vst.
It offers an alternative and promises straight and powerful sounds,
punch and a vivid musical experience.
The instruments for THE ORCHESTRA were recorded in Budapest at the renowned Studio 22
in their traditional seating position and mixed and edited with great attention to detail.
This way the different sections blend together perfectly in the same room.
All essential articulations are available, including playable true legato samples
and multiple round robins for short articulations.
THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE 3 includes WOODS OF THE WILD, HORNS OF HELL, STRINGS OF WINTER & THE ORCHESTRA
Already own a part? Simply upgrade at a reduced price!
Already own THE ORCHESTRA ESSENTIALS?
UPGRADE AT A REDUCED PRICE
Already own THE ORCHESTRA?
UPGRADE AT A REDUCED PRICE
Already own THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE 1 or 2?
UPGRADE AT A REDUCED PRICE
Already own STRINGS OF WINTER, HORNS OF HELL or WOODS OF THE WILD?
CROSSGRADE AT A REDUCED PRICE
THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE DEMOS
- Works with the FREE KONTAKT PLAYER
- KONTAKT Version 6.7.1 or higher
- macOS 10.14 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- Windows 10 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2
- 8GB RAM (more recommended)
- At least 25GB of free hard disc space
- Breakthrough Ensemble Engine
- Play freely or create stunning orchestral colors with simple chords
- Complete set of standard articulations for all instruments
- True Legato Interval Sampling
- 670 ready-to-go ensemble presets
- 230 Multi-Rack Patches
- 25GB of data
- 40,000+ individual Samples
- Fast loading times